A few random thoughts for you as I sit in my seat on the plane.
1. Couldn’t find a parking spot this morning. Being late and having to park closer to the airport isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Also, no one is leaving the airport at 6:30 am.
2. Been called “sir” twice already. Yes, I am a big Butch wearing a bow tie, but it’s only inches above a giant chest (of boobs).
3. TSA was in full effect, making me pass through the imaging machine twice. I don’t have male parts and they can’t seem to get this.
4. The days of empty seats beside you on planes are gone. Unless you are a big Butch in a bow tie. Then, you frequently get an empty seat. Hahaha.
5. People who need coffee are in a bit of a club. You can seriously bond over your latte. Especially when you had time to get one and 19C didn’t.
6. Carrying your wife’s license and credit card so she can forgo a bag for the day is gallant, but you should check your wallet before you leave for a few days. I’m sorry, Gorgeous.
7. Selena Gomez’s Hands to Myself is a really good song. “I mean I could, but why would I want to?”
8. I’m finding writing to be a bit of a challenge right now. I keep thinking of things to write about and then dismissing them. So, that means not much creativity making it to the page.
Bear with me while I try to press through it?
It’s Butch to press on. Be Butch.